Self Catering Ashbourne Derbyshire
It’s a fact that most people who come to choose to go self catering Ashbourne Derbyshire always come back for more. And this is no surprise because when you choose to stay a weekend or longer at Paddock House Farm Holiday Cottages, you are choosing the best! Hotels are all well and good but for a real relaxation break in the Peak District countryside, letting it all hang out in an undisturbed luxury cottage is the only way to go.
If you decide to rock up on a summer’s day and you’re all feeling a little but energetic, there is more than enough of the stunning Derbyshire countryside to go around. You can take your pick from cycling, fishing or even abseiling if that is what floats your collective boats.
Perhaps the more sedate among you would prefer a spot of shopping at one of the nearby farmers markets? Why not get your other half to cook you breakfast in bed? Each of the Paddock House Family Farm Cottages has a fantastic kitchen that can handle any fry up and then some. So if you are thinking of self catering Ashbourne Derbyshire, come on in because the water is just fine!Self Catering Ashbourne Derbyshire
- Ash Derbyshire Holiday Cottage 3 bedroom sleeps 6 + 2
- Beech Derbyshire Holiday Cottage 3 bedroom sleeps 6 + 4
- Oak Derbyshire Holiday Cottage 3 bedroom sleeps 5
- Hazel Derbyshire Holiday Cottage 2 bedroom sleeps 4 + 2
- Elm Derbyshire Holiday Cottage sleeps 2 + 2
- Cherry Derbyshire Holiday Cottage sleeps 2