When you decide to explore a little further into the renowned Peak District National Park, the Manifold Trail is ready and waiting for your arrival. But before you attach that cycle rack to your car, think about booking some first class accommodation at Paddock House Farm Holiday Cottages.
These Derbyshire Cottages are the perfect place to stay when exploring the multi-user route known as the Manifold Trail. If cycling is not really your bag, this established track is just as pleasurable for walkers and the disused railway line is also wheelchair friendly.
Staying at the Paddock House Farm Holiday Cottages will allow you to recharge those batteries after your daily excursion and you’ll be able to cook up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen. Up to 40 can stay in the six cottages and as well as the Manifold Trail, there are plenty of other enjoyable activities on offer.
You’ve got oodles of countryside pubs that are dotted around the beautiful hills and dales and the more discerning can even enjoy a Michelin star dinner if they really want to push out the boat. So make a date with the Manifold Trail and you just might have one of the best weekends of your life.
The Manifold Trail:
- Ash Derbyshire Holiday Cottage 3 bedroom sleeps 6 + 2
- Beech Derbyshire Holiday Cottage 3 bedroom sleeps 6 + 4
- Oak Derbyshire Holiday Cottage 3 bedroom sleeps 5
- Hazel Derbyshire Holiday Cottage 2 bedroom sleeps 4 + 2
- Elm Derbyshire Holiday Cottage sleeps 2 + 2
- Cherry Derbyshire Holiday Cottage sleeps 2