Local Attractions Derbyshire
Local Attractions Derbyshire in The Peak District National Park.
Paddock House Farm Holiday Cottages is positioned in the Derbyshire Peak District National Park. An Ideal location to explore all the Derbyshire Peak District has to offer.
Theme Parks & Zoo’s
- Alton Towers
- Drayton Manor Theme Park & Zoo
- West Midland Safari & Leisure Park
- Gulliver’s Kingdom (Matlock Bath)
Historic Halls & Museum’s
- Chatswoth House
- Bakewell Old House Museum
- Haddon Hall
- Hardwick Hall
- Subury Hall
- Eyam Hall
- Eyam Museum
- Kedleston Hall
- Tissington Hall
- Sir Richard Arkwright’s Cromford Mill
Local Village’s & Markwet Town’s
- Matlock & Matlock Bath
- Derbyshire Dales
Local Public Houses & Restaurants
- Manifold Inn, Hulme End – 1.5 miles
- The George, Alstonefield – 1.5 miles
- The Watts Russel Arms, Hopedale, Alstonefield – 2 miles
- The Royal Oak, Wetton – 1.5 miles
Tourist Information Centres.
Cycle, Walking & Horse Riding Trails.